Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow! Another post!

This week marks my second month as a (house)wife.  While I have managed to have dinner on the table just about every night, and a well-made bed in the morning, I have had much difficulty getting much else done.  Mainly, my office.


This was a second bedroom of the house Husband and I are renting, and I immediately claimed it for mine.  So, it made sense that, as I was moving all of my stuff in, it got dumped into the “office”.  The only drawback was the fact that I did, eventually have to sort it all out.  Being that this is something for me that rarely involves making a home for the husband and myself, it got put on the back burner. 
I am pleased to say that that is not happening anymore.  After weekend warrior-ing it the past two months, I am pleased to say that our dining room, living room, kitchen, and bedroom are about as together as they will ever be.  That leaves the two bathrooms, and my office.

Now, this is something that I have been dreading.  Simply because I have minimal to zip organizational skills.  But I can do this, and I will persevere, and I will probably blog about the progress.  You know, to keep me on track. 
Some months ago, Ruth wanted to see and read more about my knitting.  I have done a substantial amount of that as well.  Since I have gotten married, I have completed:
A baby blanket

A hat to match my Gryffindor Scarf

And 1 Jaywalker
I am also turning 30 exactly one week from today, a fact that I am none too happy about.

No comments: