Not much to expand upon, except a few quick things:
- My iPod is broken, and had to be sent away. I should be getting it back soon. In the meantime, I am suffering from acute iPod withdraw. It is amazing (and alittle sad) in just a year how that thing has become another apendege. the worse will be when I have to buy an whole new one in a few years.
- The job is still amazing
- The Puppy is still cute. So much so that I don't think I will ever stop refering to her as Puppy, no matter how old she is.
- Despite the news about TR Knight, I cannot stop watching Grey's Anatomy. I still am over the moon about George, and I realize that that may not ever change.
- I am right now reading Eldest. I don't want to talk about it, cause I have this paranoid vision of Christopher Paolini stumbling across my blog one day and being deeply offended of anything negative I have to say about any of the trilogy. Not that I have anything negative to say about his books, that is.
- A very strange mood has come across me lately. The balence between pessimistic Gryffin and optimistic Gryffin have appeared to tip in optmistic Gryffin's favor. I am more cheerful lately, less broading, more optimistic, writing in my journals more, waking up refreshed, and not feeling so bitter about things. It'll pass, I am sure.
- I have Raven's present. Infact, I have 99% of my Christmas shopping completed.
- It is cold outside. Finally.