Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sick and tired?

Hello

I am sick. Just a cold, so dont get all emo/worrisome/voodoo on me. I have been downing medication, both alternative and Western, and hopefully, soon, everything will go.away. To make matters ever the more better, it is the weekend that the HUGE midterm project is due in Principles. Have I started it? Yes, I have. How much is left? 2/3. How much of it was left last weekend when I felt perfectly fine but decided to slack off? 2/3. And now I am having to type up a speech while on drugs. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

In the name of instant gratification, I have forgone all WIP's to do some wash clothes. Perfect thing to do when you cant sleep.

That is it for now. peace

2 comments:

Lumie said...

Are you feeling better?

Lumie said...

Hi,
I am so sorry I missed your call this weekend. I was visiting a friend whose town has NO cell phone reception. You are smart and going to kick this semesters posterior.