Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week 6/6, Feels like 666

So anyway, ya'll.
Today is the LAST DAY of summer school! My last final is tonight. The thing is, however, I have absolutely, positively, NO inspiration or (nor?) motivation to crap open another freaking book. I am done, spent, over it, finished, had it, ect, ect. I have an A in all assingments, but a C on the midterm. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

In my other class, the professor handed me back 3 assingmets last weekend becaseu they were borderline B/A grades, and he gave me a chance to redo them. This was nice on one hand, but a pain on the other. My last assingment to redo is due on Monday, and I may just have to take the 94. Not out of laziness, mind you. This has seriously been a case of anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It allstarted with the redo of assingment #2, which took 2 days and three computers to accomplish cause everything DID go wrong. Assignment #3 is not an improvemnt. Because it was a gynormous file (this huge, elaborate power point that I would use to teach a unit) I only saved the rough draft on my usb. Half of the final copy is saved on my parents computer (like I said, huge file). The final product is burned on a CD that my computer refuses to recognize beacuse it claims that the file is corrupt!!! I think my poor laptop is as burnt out as I am, and it just does not want to do another dad-gum assingment.

In other news, I paid rent and utilitize thgourh Saturday, so now I dont own my roommate a peny. It is a shame that she and I have only just now started hanging out, but that is just the way things have gone.

FYI - When making a salad, and you want to add a tasty flair by adding something less ho-hum then your average deli meat, do NOT add thick cut julieanned prosuito. It has a raw, chewy constitancy, and you (or, at least I did) feel like you are eating smoked earthworms.

Lesson learned

Miss Violet of LimenViolet podcast reads my blog, or, atleast she did once!!! SQUEEE!!!!!

No comments: