Sunday, January 04, 2009

So yeah...

I am, in fact, alive, folksies.

I have not faded, nor abanodned you, my faithfull readers (both of you).

I have just been to busy to blog. And when I say busy, downtime has become something more literal for me. As in when my head is down on my pillow time.

It is my new year's resolution to have no more excuses. Now, this is a loaded resolution, and it will be hard. But I think I can do it. But, true to my character, I have a back-up plan, which is to break-up this resolution into smaller bits, including (but not limiting to):
- Getting back into the blogsphere
- Getting my lazy butt running again.
- Reading 1 classic novel
- Learning to knit intarsia
- Knit one thing that scares me.
Catching up is something I will have to indulge in later. In the meantime, know that I have drank the red kool-aid, joined the herd, or whatevern other witty cliche belongs here. Yes, I am a fan of the Twilight series.

No comments: