Saturday, March 13, 2010

And now I am back....again.

If there is anyone still out there waiting for my next post, here it is. Although I am not one for excuses, I am going to take this opportunity to catch you up on the good, the bad, and the ugly things that have been dominating my life since September.

The Good

The first day of Christmas break, The Boyfriend took me on a daytrip to one of my most favorite spots in the world; St. Augustine. There, atop the Castillo de San Marcos, he informed that, as his princess, I "deserve a castle on a day like today." In the split second before he got down on one knee, I honestly thought he was talking about the weather. It would be goood of me to be able to retell the (I'm sure) prolific speech he gave as he was on that knee for what felt like two, maybe three hours before he slipped the ring on, but I was too busy listening to the sound of my heart beat in my ears and trying to remember to breathe so I wouldn't pass out or have a seizure or just plain die before I could say yes.

Since then, I have been able to recieve a generic marriage prep packet that we have been working our way through. The coolest part is that we decided to never be at home when we work on it. So we do things like go to Downtown Disney and windowshop.

I would like to go into detail abot self-planning the wedding, but it is kind of typical stuff that is actually quite boring. If you have a topic that you would like me to get to in the future, let me know.

The Bad and the Ugly will come as I try to make this blog-thing a regular Saturday morning activity.

No comments: