Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spoil Me (but only a teeny bit, please)

My fellow citizens



I am busy studying for the FTCE Subject Area, which I will take on Tuesday. My loving, good-intent-filled but evil parents have told me that they will (if they have not already, no one is giving me a straight answer) intercept the UPS guy so that I will not recieve Harry Potter until after the test.



This is where you come in. Please believe me when I say that I really, really hate suprises like this. So I am asking those who read it before me to please, please, please tell me who dies. I dont want to know anything else, or even how they die. I just want to know before I begin reading.



And don't lie about it just to be funny. I do have a wand. And a schnoodle who attacks for spoonfuls of peanutbutter. I am just sayin'. Seriously.



SOON TO COME: an actual blog entry, after I re-learn macro economics (the only section I failed on the practice test)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I have just received Deathly Hallows. The compromise was that I could read the epilogue before I give it to the evil parents. All I was hoping to live apparently did. All is truly well. Now, I shall return to the learning the formula of elasticity so that I can enjoy the book Tuesday without anything else on my mind.

2 comments:

Lumie said...

Even though I know you want to be spoiled, I still feel bad about it. Good luck on the test.

Alcariel said...

Loved the book. And that's all I can really say about it at the moment. I was (in turns) shocked, horrified, devastated, ecstatic, elated, and content. This thing takes you through the emotional gamut. Be prepared and bring kleenex.

And now I'm going back to where I left off in the series to finish it before I re-read the last one again. I'm almost done with GoF.