Monday, July 30, 2007

Gasping for breath

so I am taking a few days away from Deathly Hallows to get some air. WOW!!! What a tremendous and emotionally overwhemling book! And it is sooooooooooooo good. There are twists and turns that I never saw coming, some I did, and then one I just knew was coming, but it turned out very different. The true meaning of RAB was the only theory I had (I really didnt give a dpn whether or not Snape was evil). Like alot of other gits out there, I read the Epilogue first. Cause I had to know, you know?

I didnt have quite the reaction that his Lordship Franklin Habit did, but I could understand where he was coming from.

Anywho, I am in the middle of Chapter 29, but already know most of the deaths. Thanks to all thosewho warned me ahead of time.

After 5 days at the beach, in which my nose and another anatomy part(s) was the only things that got burnt and burnt most severly (What can I say? they are the things that are closest to the sun and was able to shade everything else) I have about 36 hours until I fly out to Burbank to visit Raven. While I HATE flying, I am looking forward to the trip.

In knitting, the hogwarts scarf is on hiatus, andI am nearly finished with the heel flap of the sock, which I am calling Walking in Sunshine.

Laters!

No comments: