Thursday, August 02, 2007

Welcome to the Hotel Raven

Hey Y'All!

Greetings from California!

Like any Florida cracker, I am wide awake at 6 whatever AM. I have been in this state since 4 whatever AM. That is because on my home planet of Orlando, it is 9 whatever AM, and I am normally wide awake and doing something. Curse the genes that made me an early riser.

So I don't completely bore you with the play-by-play of yesterday's 10 hour ordeal, I have brought you the finer details in list form.

- Orlando International Airport - Boring
- Orlando to Atlanta flight- Mostly business men, some hot. Uneventful.
- Jackson Atlanta Airport - Ate a ham sandwich, played with a dog
- Atlanta to Salt Lake City Flight - nibbled on apple cheesecake and mushroom ravioli in corn sauce (I am not kidding, though I wish I was)
- Salt Lake City Airport - Just enough time to dash to my next plane
- Saw the Great Salt Lake for the first time, as well as the Rockies. Tons of turbullance and airpockets. Did not strangle the loud little kid behind me, but strongly resisted the urge when he began to make up a song about how we were falling out of the sky and we all are going to die. And then proceeded to sing this song repeatively the entire 90 minute flight.

But I didnt kill him. Infact, no one died. And I am here safely at Raven's. Where she is force feeding me yarn. Poor me

No comments: