Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Attempt

Hello Citizens!

Although I am no Franklin Habit, I got turned on to photography when I took a basic class in the subject just to fullfill an art requirement in undergrad. I have been a shutterbug, however amateur, ever since.
Anways, this is my attempt at showing ya'll some pictures from California, so lets see how it goes. I did not have my monster of an old-school Nikon with me, but I think my parents digital point-and-shoot was just fine.
This was when we were in Los Angeles Friday.




Being from Florida, houses on hills and mountains are not something you see everyday.


Advertisements like these were everywhere in Los Angeles.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We didn't go in, but my credit card is very thankful for that.



I think we took a wrong turn somewhere......

Melrose Ave.

Raven, Suzan Mischer and I in the Knit Cafe.

I am going to post now, to see how this goes.

No comments: